Before I start with this week’s blog, I’d like to congratulate “Rachel” from our last challenge. She got the job for which we did the Interview Make-Over! Now, on to this week’s challenge… A dear friend is seeing a counselor to help her emotionally come to terms with how difficult dating can be for a […]
Make 2018 a year of positive change!
Step 1: Order The Intentional Makeover
Never leave your first impression to chance when you can create a Signature Style that says who you are and where you’re going. It’s the easiest way to attract the people and opportunities that help you reach your life goals.
(Be sure to add your e-mail address in the comments for delivery.)
Step 2: Watch Thea’s TEDx Talk
Step 3: Get the Newsletter
Thea is launching a series of videos supporting The Intentional Makeover. Subscribe to her newsletter for announcements and regular styling tips.
The Challenge: Dear friend and client “Rachel” called with an S.O.S. She had four days to prepare for an interview which could land her a big career move. Unfortunately, she hasn’t interviewed in 12 years and doesn’t have a thing to wear for her post-maternity body type. We’re on a budget and tight schedule. Time […]
As Austin’s Personal Stylist, I’m thrilled to launch Austin Style Blog! On a regular basis, this blog will talk about local Austin events, news and tips with regard to fashion and personal image– in particular, for men and women who live in Central Texas. Our culture is eclectic, optimistic and creative. From cowboy boots and […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...