I’m so thrilled for my close friend Amy Campbell, owner of Brilliant Imports. REAL Magazine, the American Statesman’s weekly insert, featured Amy’s business. Read the article here. Some of you became familiar with Brilliant Imports at my studio’s open house last summer. Amy sells interesting and affordable small and mid-size home decor pieces, fun jewelry […]
What else does one do on a sick day than watch TLC’s “What Not To Wear?” In an effort to forget about my scratchy throat and plugged ears, I lost myself in the story of Danielle, an Austin teacher who shed a remarkable 120 pounds and needed a wardrobe makeover. Danielle suffered from a what […]
Austin-based Raven + Lily is the CLASSY Award Winner for Philanthropic Business of the Year. The 4th Annual CLASSY Awards, the largest philanthropic awards ceremony in the country, took place last weekend in San Diego. Raven + Lily is a humanitarian, fair trade and eco-friendly line of apparel, accessories and paper goods. Their partnerships, currently in North India, Cambodia, and […]
My 25-year high school reunion is tonight. It may be the year’s Ultimate Confidence Test. I’m not the girl I was in 1987. Can you find me in that sea of hair?? Aside from the usual hmming and haaaing over what outfit to wear, it’s time to brace for the visible, albeit subtle, reactions to […]
If you love the hit show Fashion Star on NBC, you’re in for a treat. Austin’s own Ross Bennett will be appearing at the University of Texas Club on April 10, 2012 for a special viewing of the show with free munchies and 2 free drink tickets. Can’t make it? I’ll be interviewing him with a […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- Dillard’s Steps Into the Designer Vintage Handbags Market August 17, 2017
- 2017 Summer Fashion Trends: Black & White Done Right June 20, 2017
- Style Tips For Powerful Personal Branding May 2, 2017
- Fanny Pack Alternative: Thank God For HipsSister April 17, 2017
- 5 Fashion Rules Worth Breaking – Over 40 Style April 11, 2017
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- Thea Wood: The stories are truly heart breaking. Rajee thank...
- Donna: I had no idea the back stories are so sad. Thank y...
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...
- Thea Wood: The compliments when I wear them totally boost my ...
- Thea Wood: Glad you like them and thanks for sharing!!...