Hearpreneur featured 20 female and male entrepreneurs who love their businesses, including yours truly (scroll to the bottom of this page). I had fun answering the question and wondered how long it’s been since someone asked you: “Why do you love YOUR business?” Feel free to write your response in the comment section below. If […]
Girl Around Town is a new digital city guide dedicated to highlighting American cities’ hot spots and how to dress for them. The Austin issue features a quote from little ole ME about what “Austin Chic” really means (p. 3). Of course, we all know it’s a moving target. When an invitation’s dress code calls […]
“The Devil Wears Prada” was a box office comedy based on a book by Vogue Editor Anna Wintour’s ex-assistant. The movie depicts a woman driven by power with zero concern for those who do her bidding. The ridiculous demands and ensuing comedy and fashion are unforgettable. Enter “September Issue.” Camera crews hound a makeup-less, evasive, [now] […]
As the Style Editor for the new AICI Global Magazine, it was thrilling to contribute this article for the premier issue. If you’re ready for a new headshot, take advantage of the best deal in Austin. My Style For The Camera package includes: * Personal styling based on your personality, profession and facial features * […]
Ideal For: History buffs, fashionistas, cocktail party conversationalists. Thea’s Thoughts: Anyone who’s spent time with me over the past 10 years knows that I like Lifetime’s Project Runway, and I LOVE Tim Gunn. Meeting him last year at the Lucky Brand event at Barton Creek Mall only solidified my respect and admiration for him. Tim’s new […]
What else does one do on a sick day than watch TLC’s “What Not To Wear?” In an effort to forget about my scratchy throat and plugged ears, I lost myself in the story of Danielle, an Austin teacher who shed a remarkable 120 pounds and needed a wardrobe makeover. Danielle suffered from a what […]
If you had to put a dollar value on achieving a positive self image and all the benefits that come with that confidence, what would that number be? $100? Or maybe $100,000? Below are some staggering statistics on what women are currently spending to look and feel better: $10-$70 per month: Average cost for antidepressants […]
Author, blogger and local high-riser Ruth Pennebaker doesn’t sugarcoat the aging process. In this Austin Woman Magazine interview by Spike Gillespie, she inspires us all to age gracefully but certainly not demurely. “Ruth Pennebaker is sitting on the patio of Zocalo Café in Clarksville, taking in the campechana seafood cocktail served in a martini […]
My friend Lea Eiseman is the Pantone guru who trends seasonal colors. It’s all about tangerine this spring– if it matches your personal color palette! http://ow.ly/8ADjU
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...