“How can you watch this stuff? Ewwww!” My husband’s reaction every time he walks through the living room and I’m watching “Botched” on E! with Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif digging into breast tissue or crawling up nasal cavities. He’s right. The horrors that people with botched cosmetic surgery and procedures face can be […]
One of the most important aspects of Signature Styling is creating an image that speaks to who you are and where you’re going. Your style must be true to your personality rather than imitating someone else or dressing in a manner that you think other people like or expect. If you fake it, people eventually […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- 2017 Online Shopping Tips for a Fun & Safe Holiday November 22, 2017
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- 2017 Fall Fashion Trends and Style Tips Over-40 Style October 16, 2017
- 2017 Packing Tips For Santa Fe, NM August 21, 2017
- Dillard’s Steps Into the Designer Vintage Handbags Market August 17, 2017
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- Thea Wood: Definitely agree!...
- Christy Greeneisen: Happy to see the straight/ wider leg pant returnin...
- Thea Wood: The stories are truly heart breaking. Rajee thank...
- Donna: I had no idea the back stories are so sad. Thank y...
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...