You have to admire a woman who leaves a successful corporate career to venture into entrepreneurial waters. It requires risk assessment, industry research, true passion, and serious guts. Amy Campbell of Austin, Texas, left a stressful job as a wealth advisor to start Brilliant Imports— an ethical fashion and home accessories importing company with a […]
We’re the generation that grew up on MTV, raised ourselves as latchkey kids in an era of Material Girl consumption, and turned our disaffected reputation into one of entrepreneurship and the strongest work ethic since World War II. In fact, sociologist Mike Males dubbed us “The True ‘Great Generation’” for surviving and reversing negative […]
We’re thrilled to feature emerging brands and rising stars in the first ever SheSpark Holiday Gift Guide! Please buy from these brands that cater to modern women’s needs and create a positive impact socially, economically, and environmentally. Happy Holidays From All Your SheSpark Friends! Featuring bloggers: Lynnis Woods-Mullins of Wellness Woman Magazine Stacie Hamilton […]
When Good Day Austin heard about my “No Tears Swimsuit Workshop” in Austin on May 9th @ 1:30PM they kindly invited me to give their audience a taste of what this two-hour event is all about. Amanda Salinas and I talk about how important the first impression is — which is when you show up […]
I’m so thrilled for my close friend Amy Campbell, owner of Brilliant Imports. REAL Magazine, the American Statesman’s weekly insert, featured Amy’s business. Read the article here. Some of you became familiar with Brilliant Imports at my studio’s open house last summer. Amy sells interesting and affordable small and mid-size home decor pieces, fun jewelry […]
Join thousands of women who
subscribe to Thea’s newsletter
and follow her on social media.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- How to Wear Leopard Print – From Work to Rock Star March 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Click the calendar link to see if there are any vi...
- Thea Wood: So glad you like it! Feel free share it with othe...
- Thea Wood: You are on to something! Red is a fantastic power ...
- Thea Wood: You are on the right track!...
- Deanna: Is this still available?...