You have to admire a woman who leaves a successful corporate career to venture into entrepreneurial waters. It requires risk assessment, industry research, true passion, and serious guts. Amy Campbell of Austin, Texas, left a stressful job as a wealth advisor to start Brilliant Imports— an ethical fashion and home accessories importing company with a […]
We’re the generation that grew up on MTV, raised ourselves as latchkey kids in an era of Material Girl consumption, and turned our disaffected reputation into one of entrepreneurship and the strongest work ethic since World War II. In fact, sociologist Mike Males dubbed us “The True ‘Great Generation’” for surviving and reversing negative […]
We’re thrilled to feature emerging brands and rising stars in the first ever SheSpark Holiday Gift Guide! Please buy from these brands that cater to modern women’s needs and create a positive impact socially, economically, and environmentally. Happy Holidays From All Your SheSpark Friends! Featuring bloggers: Lynnis Woods-Mullins of Wellness Woman Magazine Stacie Hamilton […]
When Good Day Austin heard about my “No Tears Swimsuit Workshop” in Austin on May 9th @ 1:30PM they kindly invited me to give their audience a taste of what this two-hour event is all about. Amanda Salinas and I talk about how important the first impression is — which is when you show up […]
I’m so thrilled for my close friend Amy Campbell, owner of Brilliant Imports. REAL Magazine, the American Statesman’s weekly insert, featured Amy’s business. Read the article here. Some of you became familiar with Brilliant Imports at my studio’s open house last summer. Amy sells interesting and affordable small and mid-size home decor pieces, fun jewelry […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...