You have to admire a woman who leaves a successful corporate career to venture into entrepreneurial waters. It requires risk assessment, industry research, true passion, and serious guts. Amy Campbell of Austin, Texas, left a stressful job as a wealth advisor to start Brilliant Imports— an ethical fashion and home accessories importing company with a […]
We’re the generation that grew up on MTV, raised ourselves as latchkey kids in an era of Material Girl consumption, and turned our disaffected reputation into one of entrepreneurship and the strongest work ethic since World War II. In fact, sociologist Mike Males dubbed us “The True ‘Great Generation’” for surviving and reversing negative […]
We’re thrilled to feature emerging brands and rising stars in the first ever SheSpark Holiday Gift Guide! Please buy from these brands that cater to modern women’s needs and create a positive impact socially, economically, and environmentally. Happy Holidays From All Your SheSpark Friends! Featuring bloggers: Lynnis Woods-Mullins of Wellness Woman Magazine Stacie Hamilton […]
When Good Day Austin heard about my “No Tears Swimsuit Workshop” in Austin on May 9th @ 1:30PM they kindly invited me to give their audience a taste of what this two-hour event is all about. Amanda Salinas and I talk about how important the first impression is — which is when you show up […]
I’m so thrilled for my close friend Amy Campbell, owner of Brilliant Imports. REAL Magazine, the American Statesman’s weekly insert, featured Amy’s business. Read the article here. Some of you became familiar with Brilliant Imports at my studio’s open house last summer. Amy sells interesting and affordable small and mid-size home decor pieces, fun jewelry […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- 2017 Online Shopping Tips for a Fun & Safe Holiday November 22, 2017
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- 2017 Fall Fashion Trends and Style Tips Over-40 Style October 16, 2017
- 2017 Packing Tips For Santa Fe, NM August 21, 2017
- Dillard’s Steps Into the Designer Vintage Handbags Market August 17, 2017
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- Thea Wood: Definitely agree!...
- Christy Greeneisen: Happy to see the straight/ wider leg pant returnin...
- Thea Wood: The stories are truly heart breaking. Rajee thank...
- Donna: I had no idea the back stories are so sad. Thank y...
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...