Looking for affordable ways to update your style in the wake of holiday spending? It can be done, and I’ve put together a list of easy and fun ways to give your style an extra “kick” for the new year. You can also shop this customized Nordstrom catalog to help you make the recommended purchases. […]
A powerful personal brand requires more than just dressing the part. These style tips pertain to the visual message you present to the world. I call it your Signature Style. Remember, employers, clients, even love interests are searching your name on Google to get a full picture of who you appear to be on a […]
Last night, Audrey and I were excited to host #SheSparkChat on Twitter and our special guest Penny Kjellberg, co-founder of Simone France. You may remember the SheSpark interview with her revealing French Women’s Beauty Secrets that really help over 40 skin. New York-based celebs have consulted Penny and her team for years, so I’m thrilled that she took the time to answer […]
Every issue of SheSpark touches on topics that concern women over 40. And sex appeal is no exception. We all want to look and feel desirable to our mates, partners, dates, sometimes even strangers. What’s a middle-aged woman to do? SheSpark’s August issue offers straight talk from a starlet, a scholar, and a stripper (all […]
As part of the interview series for SheSpark’s August issue #KeepingItHot, I talked with author and speaker Susan Bremer O’Neill. At age 35, she left her career as a scientist and started stripping. The experience changed her life for the better and gave her a unique perspective on sex appeal at any age. Here is the full […]
As I integrated the last handful of small changes that Jenna Wolfe outlines in her “Thinner In 30” book, three things occurred to me: I’ve accomplished more in the past month in diet and exercise than I have in the past year. I was a flabby, dehydrated mess four weeks ago. Scales lie. According to my Fitbit, […]
After the major setback and rebound experienced in Week 2, I hit the ground running (literally) in Week 3 of my “Thinner In 30 Challenge” designed by fitness guru and over-40 sister Jenna Wolfe. Let me preface this post by saying I’m feeling pretty damn strong compared to three weeks ago. Here’s the update… […]
My mother and I didn’t see eye-to-eye when it came to my fashion sense for many years— especially after my freshman year in high school. Examples that come to mind: Sent to my room to change: For trying to sneak out to school wearing a see-through mesh top a la Madonna. Note: This was not […]
The most frustrating part about not being able to treat menopause is that most doctors say: “All tests indicate you’re fine.” “Synthetic hormones are your best option.” “This is natural, just grin and bear it.” In The Menopause Cure, Hormonal Health, author Jill D. Davey tackles the menopause bull by the horns and debunks the myths, […]
Join thousands of women who
subscribe to Thea’s newsletter
and follow her on social media.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- How to Wear Leopard Print – From Work to Rock Star March 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Click the calendar link to see if there are any vi...
- Thea Wood: So glad you like it! Feel free share it with othe...
- Thea Wood: You are on to something! Red is a fantastic power ...
- Thea Wood: You are on the right track!...
- Deanna: Is this still available?...