Dillard’s Barton Creek general manager Mitch Guinn invited me to take a sneak peek at a pre-sale designer vintage handbags event this past week. Set up behind locked doors, we entered the room which was covered in pre-owned bags and wallets from Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, and Yves Saint Laurent. I admit, a bit of drool […]
Let’s start off 2017 with favorite accessories trends that will spark compliments at the office AND the rooftop party. Purchases made through this web site may result in an affiliate commission paid to Thea. Chunky Heels Chunky heels are MADE for walking! No more tip-toeing around deck parties in stilettos. These are all-day/all-night shoes that scream […]
Earth Day is on Friday, April 22nd. But we don’t have to wait to start making small changes with big impact on Mother Earth in our style and beauty choices. Did you know that the fashion industry is the second biggest world polluter behind oil and gas? And one pair of jeans costs 2,900 gallons […]
Despite what fashion magazines may say, certain styles just aren’t designed for outdoor marathon music festivals. Amanda Salinas (@AmandaOnFox7) and I talk chic alternatives for sunny and rainy days. No wardrobe malfunctions here! You can buy all these looks from Dillard’s Barton Creek Square Mall. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO If you’re ready to […]
Last week was quite the fashion show party here in Austin. I attended three events that reflected three different Austinite styles: Fabulous, Fine, and Fanatical. The Fabulous ran wild at none other than the WERK: The Austin Pride Fashion Show featuring designers from Project Runway. Local favorite Daniel Esquivel (@dano_esquivel), all smiles, greeted fans before […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- Dillard’s Steps Into the Designer Vintage Handbags Market August 17, 2017
- 2017 Summer Fashion Trends: Black & White Done Right June 20, 2017
- Style Tips For Powerful Personal Branding May 2, 2017
- Fanny Pack Alternative: Thank God For HipsSister April 17, 2017
- 5 Fashion Rules Worth Breaking – Over 40 Style April 11, 2017
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- Thea Wood: The stories are truly heart breaking. Rajee thank...
- Donna: I had no idea the back stories are so sad. Thank y...
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...
- Thea Wood: The compliments when I wear them totally boost my ...
- Thea Wood: Glad you like them and thanks for sharing!!...