I’m elated with the accessories trends from Neiman Marcus this year. They are playful yet sophisticated with references from pop culture that are easy to integrate into your office attire or casual weekend wear. Gucci takes a front seat for me this season (which I’ve never said before!) because of their bold details. Even if […]
Dillard’s Barton Creek general manager Mitch Guinn invited me to take a sneak peek at a pre-sale designer vintage handbags event this past week. Set up behind locked doors, we entered the room which was covered in pre-owned bags and wallets from Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, and Yves Saint Laurent. I admit, a bit of drool […]
Let’s start off 2017 with favorite accessories trends that will spark compliments at the office AND the rooftop party. Purchases made through this web site may result in an affiliate commission paid to Thea. Chunky Heels Chunky heels are MADE for walking! No more tip-toeing around deck parties in stilettos. These are all-day/all-night shoes that scream […]
Earth Day is on Friday, April 22nd. But we don’t have to wait to start making small changes with big impact on Mother Earth in our style and beauty choices. Did you know that the fashion industry is the second biggest world polluter behind oil and gas? And one pair of jeans costs 2,900 gallons […]
Despite what fashion magazines may say, certain styles just aren’t designed for outdoor marathon music festivals. Amanda Salinas (@AmandaOnFox7) and I talk chic alternatives for sunny and rainy days. No wardrobe malfunctions here! You can buy all these looks from Dillard’s Barton Creek Square Mall. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO If you’re ready to […]
Last week was quite the fashion show party here in Austin. I attended three events that reflected three different Austinite styles: Fabulous, Fine, and Fanatical. The Fabulous ran wild at none other than the WERK: The Austin Pride Fashion Show featuring designers from Project Runway. Local favorite Daniel Esquivel (@dano_esquivel), all smiles, greeted fans before […]
Join thousands of women who
subscribe to Thea’s newsletter
and follow her on social media.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- How to Wear Leopard Print – From Work to Rock Star March 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Click the calendar link to see if there are any vi...
- Thea Wood: So glad you like it! Feel free share it with othe...
- Thea Wood: You are on to something! Red is a fantastic power ...
- Thea Wood: You are on the right track!...
- Deanna: Is this still available?...