Is it just me or has airplane etiquette deteriorated? My husband and I travel frequently to other cities for work, play, and to visit family a couple of times a month. While we don’t travel for a living, we feel for those who do after seeing patterns of inconsiderate and sometimes gross behavior on flights. […]
My friend Bill recently posted on FB: “Yeah, I know, disciplining your kids is uncool but when your little savages slide into a 70 year old woman without breaking stride my tolerance is shot.” What?!? With much chagrin, I responded: “Since when is teaching kids to behave in public uncool? It might better be described […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- Airplane Etiquette for 2017 – Avoid These Party Fouls November 2, 2017
- 2017 Fall Fashion Trends and Style Tips Over-40 Style October 16, 2017
- 2017 Packing Tips For Santa Fe, NM August 21, 2017
- Dillard’s Steps Into the Designer Vintage Handbags Market August 17, 2017
- 2017 Summer Fashion Trends: Black & White Done Right June 20, 2017
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- Thea Wood: Definitely agree!...
- Christy Greeneisen: Happy to see the straight/ wider leg pant returnin...
- Thea Wood: The stories are truly heart breaking. Rajee thank...
- Donna: I had no idea the back stories are so sad. Thank y...
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...