A flattering and comfortable fanny pack alternative? HipsSister may just be the best running apparel accessory I’ve purchased in years. Time to throw out the scratchy wristbands/armbands (and their tan lines). No more tying my car key to my shoes, sneaking my phone into my underwear band, or struggling to change my music while keeping pace. […]
Every day is “Fat Tuesday” in New Orleans. Now, I was pretty pumped about last weekend’s trip. I packed Jenna Wolfe’s book “Thinner In 30” so I could stay on track. In case you missed it, I challenged myself to Jenna’s workout plan– you can read Week 1 here. This in itself is a testament to […]
As you know, I have a beef with yoga pants. Sure, there are women who can rock them, but I see too many yoga pants fails on a daily basis to brave them except to yoga class– and then only with serious strategizing. My favorite alternative?? The ActiveWear Dress The activewear dress is a […]
I may be #Over40, but my knees and feet are #Over70. Years of high heels, running on pavement and jumping up and down at concerts = daily joint and foot pain. Sad, but inevitable for this former athlete. After two “misses” with running shoe choices (I won’t name brands), it seems I finally have a […]
Mirrors lie. Sunlight reveals. Cameras are cruel. I can’t imagine the women caught in these yoga pants fails are aware of what’s happening. These fails happen daily. On the street. Otherwise, I might consider these pics Rated R. If you find yourself out and about wearing this garment, consider these preventative measures. And always look […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...