Despite what fashion magazines may say, certain styles just aren’t designed for outdoor marathon music festivals. Amanda Salinas (@AmandaOnFox7) and I talk chic alternatives for sunny and rainy days. No wardrobe malfunctions here! You can buy all these looks from Dillard’s Barton Creek Square Mall. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO If you’re ready to […]
Mad Men would be Sad Men without the smart and sumptuous Joan Holloway. Read my advice on how actress Christina Hendricks shows off her assets yet keeps it classy in real life. Thanks to Fox News Magazine and my fellow stylists for making this a useful and entertaining article. 10 Glamorous Style Lessons from Christina […]
Gray is this Fall’s “go-to” color for designers. But is it for you? Read my advice and that of other professional stylists in Fox News Magazine. FORGET 50 SHADES – HERE ARE 10 WAYS TO WEAR GRAY If you would like to create a Signature Style that says who you are and where you’re […]
Fox News Magazine asked me to comment on Blake Lively, who claims she is “self” styled. Her definition of “self” styled is a bit different than mine (as you will read in this entertaining yet informative article by Stephanie Nolasco). No matter what, this lady knows how to work it on and off the red […]
Like how Taylor Swift has created a signature style channeling retro looks mixed with 21st century flair? Best of all, she shows how to do it in a sassy vs. trashy way. I, along with other style experts around the country, give tips on how to do it yourself for our friends at Fox News […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...