Part I of “Surviving Hysterectomy With Style” series My first period started when I was 10 years old. I took a time out from playing with my friends (literally, we were playing Capture The Flag) only to find a horrifying “gift” from Mother Nature when it was time to wipe. My reaction was that of […]
This beautiful woman over 40 has lived out her own Cinderella story, overcoming divorce and relocation to find herself in love with and marrying Prince Charming. She’s happily married and wants to look and feel attractive while staying fit and emotionally grounded– a challenge for us ladies as we enter perimenopausal stages. She leads a […]
Client Profile: This Lookbook is created for an inverted triangle body shape with a large bust, super sexy legs, balanced torso/leg ratio, brown hair and eyes with a neutral leaning cool skin tone, angular facial features. Age 46 I was charged with making 3 social/dating outfits, 3 casual outfits and 3 work outfits. With a […]
How does a trip to Victoria’s Secret change your shopping habits? Emma at Dailyworth.com shares her story and fab shopping tips from an image consultant you know! Click here to read the story. Like me on Facebook | Contact Me | Watch my Videos | Follow me on Twitter
Client Profile: This sporty flirt is a tall rectangle with a muscular physique. She has a strong personality and works in a male-dominated industry but she loves fashion and wants to strike a balance for work and play. These items are chosen based on a specific shopping list meant to integrate into her existing wardrobe. […]
My friend Bill recently posted on FB: “Yeah, I know, disciplining your kids is uncool but when your little savages slide into a 70 year old woman without breaking stride my tolerance is shot.” What?!? With much chagrin, I responded: “Since when is teaching kids to behave in public uncool? It might better be described […]
Want to get more wear out of that killer dress you wear to evening events? Lower your “Cost-Per-Wear” and experiment with these tricks that can place your IT dress into your daytime clothing capsule! Slip on a top under a dress. The Cut highlighted this printed dress + turtle neck, and Emma Stone rocks a […]
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS USING CC CREAM Rarely do I endorse skin care products, so believe me when I say that Chanel’s CC Cream Correction Complete will change your morning routine for the better. My friend Tony at Dillard’s Chanel counter (The Galleria & Barton Creek) used it in a recent freebie makeover. I […]
RetailMeNot.com features my advice on the basics of choosing a personal stylist/image consultant and what they can do to help you look your best and save money. The important takeaway here is that we’re not just for celebrities and CEO’s. Everyone can benefit from the expertise our industry has to offer. READ THE ARTICLE HERE […]
Hearpreneur featured 20 female and male entrepreneurs who love their businesses, including yours truly (scroll to the bottom of this page). I had fun answering the question and wondered how long it’s been since someone asked you: “Why do you love YOUR business?” Feel free to write your response in the comment section below. If […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...