“I’d have to try it on to be sure I didn’t look like Pollyanna. #WomenOver50 need to be cautious with Gingham” declared @AWellStyledLife (Twitter) in response to my suggesting a DVF gingham dress as her summer go-to. She’s right. After a lively discussion, it seemed appropriate to write a post about how to pull off […]
This beautiful woman over 40 has lived out her own Cinderella story, overcoming divorce and relocation to find herself in love with and marrying Prince Charming. She’s happily married and wants to look and feel attractive while staying fit and emotionally grounded– a challenge for us ladies as we enter perimenopausal stages. She leads a […]
Client Profile: This Lookbook is created for an inverted triangle body shape with a large bust, super sexy legs, balanced torso/leg ratio, brown hair and eyes with a neutral leaning cool skin tone, angular facial features. Age 46 I was charged with making 3 social/dating outfits, 3 casual outfits and 3 work outfits. With a […]
Client Profile: This sporty flirt is a tall rectangle with a muscular physique. She has a strong personality and works in a male-dominated industry but she loves fashion and wants to strike a balance for work and play. These items are chosen based on a specific shopping list meant to integrate into her existing wardrobe. […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...