Fox News Magazine asked me to comment on Blake Lively, who claims she is “self” styled. Her definition of “self” styled is a bit different than mine (as you will read in this entertaining yet informative article by Stephanie Nolasco). No matter what, this lady knows how to work it on and off the red […]
It breaks my heart. Too frequently I talk to beautiful, intelligent, hard-working, compassionate women whose body image drags behind them on the floor. Why? The reasons are many. Cruel classmates who mocked her because she outgrew her clothes and couldn’t afford to buy more. Insensitive family members who regularly compare her to siblings and demand […]
Like how Taylor Swift has created a signature style channeling retro looks mixed with 21st century flair? Best of all, she shows how to do it in a sassy vs. trashy way. I, along with other style experts around the country, give tips on how to do it yourself for our friends at Fox News […]
As editor-in-chief of AICI Global Magazine, I’m excited to share our April 2014 issue with you for free. Read about what the direct sales industry has been doing to improve its reputation and stories from consultants who have or still do act as reps for these companies. I really like Debra Lindquist’s take on selling […]
As part of Bathing Beauty month, today’s post focuses on women who are trying to minimize their tummies. Use these strategies when choosing a bathing suit. If you like the suits featured, click on the photo and buy it right here, right now. 1. The best way to hide a feature is to draw attention […]
Kim Brownsberger McMahon, 43, is a mother of two boys living in Denver, CO. I’ve known her since 1987 and never knew about the pain she suffered her entire adult life due to severe endometriosis. She is surviving her hysterectomy and facing a new set of health challenges. Here is her story: My decision […]
Linda Jennings was born and raised in Austin, TX. At the age of 64, she was diagnosed with uterine cancer and her doctor suggested a radical hysterectomy along with cancer treatment. Little did she know how it would impact her image. Here is her story. I was diagnosed early November 2012. Had a complete […]
This beautiful woman over 40 has lived out her own Cinderella story, overcoming divorce and relocation to find herself in love with and marrying Prince Charming. She’s happily married and wants to look and feel attractive while staying fit and emotionally grounded– a challenge for us ladies as we enter perimenopausal stages. She leads a […]
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS USING CC CREAM Rarely do I endorse skin care products, so believe me when I say that Chanel’s CC Cream Correction Complete will change your morning routine for the better. My friend Tony at Dillard’s Chanel counter (The Galleria & Barton Creek) used it in a recent freebie makeover. I […]
Join thousands of women who
subscribe to Thea’s newsletter
and follow her on social media.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- How to Wear Leopard Print – From Work to Rock Star March 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Click the calendar link to see if there are any vi...
- Thea Wood: So glad you like it! Feel free share it with othe...
- Thea Wood: You are on to something! Red is a fantastic power ...
- Thea Wood: You are on the right track!...
- Deanna: Is this still available?...