Many of my clients lament (rightfully so) the style rut that has taken over their wardrobes. It may have started with incorporating a trend that makes you feel skinny, or is easy to find in stores, is popular in your city, or is functional for an active lifestyle– like motherhood. Whatever the reason, you find […]
I’m elated with the accessories trends from Neiman Marcus this year. They are playful yet sophisticated with references from pop culture that are easy to integrate into your office attire or casual weekend wear. Gucci takes a front seat for me this season (which I’ve never said before!) because of their bold details. Even if […]
Summer Fashion color trends are tough for me. I have olive skin, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. My optimal palette involves rich jewel and earth tones that you see in Fall runway collections but rarely at a July pool party. Pistachio, bubble gum pink, and sky blue tend to make me look muddy (like I […]
A powerful personal brand requires more than just dressing the part. These style tips pertain to the visual message you present to the world. I call it your Signature Style. Remember, employers, clients, even love interests are searching your name on Google to get a full picture of who you appear to be on a […]
Let’s start off 2017 with favorite accessories trends that will spark compliments at the office AND the rooftop party. Purchases made through this web site may result in an affiliate commission paid to Thea. Chunky Heels Chunky heels are MADE for walking! No more tip-toeing around deck parties in stilettos. These are all-day/all-night shoes that scream […]
My two favorite passions: Fashion and music. Especially rolled into one. To my absolute delight, the Grammy Museum in L.A. mixes them like DJ Mia Moretti, and I got a big taste of it a couple of weeks ago. The famous outfits and statement pieces are just as memorable as the songs themselves thanks mostly to mass […]
This beautiful woman over 40 has lived out her own Cinderella story, overcoming divorce and relocation to find herself in love with and marrying Prince Charming. She’s happily married and wants to look and feel attractive while staying fit and emotionally grounded– a challenge for us ladies as we enter perimenopausal stages. She leads a […]
Client Profile: This Lookbook is created for an inverted triangle body shape with a large bust, super sexy legs, balanced torso/leg ratio, brown hair and eyes with a neutral leaning cool skin tone, angular facial features. Age 46 I was charged with making 3 social/dating outfits, 3 casual outfits and 3 work outfits. With a […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...