I’m elated with the accessories trends from Neiman Marcus this year. They are playful yet sophisticated with references from pop culture that are easy to integrate into your office attire or casual weekend wear. Gucci takes a front seat for me this season (which I’ve never said before!) because of their bold details. Even if […]
Summer Fashion color trends are tough for me. I have olive skin, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. My optimal palette involves rich jewel and earth tones that you see in Fall runway collections but rarely at a July pool party. Pistachio, bubble gum pink, and sky blue tend to make me look muddy (like I […]
A powerful personal brand requires more than just dressing the part. These style tips pertain to the visual message you present to the world. I call it your Signature Style. Remember, employers, clients, even love interests are searching your name on Google to get a full picture of who you appear to be on a […]
For years, one-piece swimsuits made a strong fashion statement: “Don’t look at me!” One-piece swimsuits came in an array of dark, solid colors and unremarkably conservative cuts designed to avoid attracting attention. Yet swimsuits of any kind (bikini, tankini, or one-piece) really leave little to the imagination, so the idea of hiding in one is a […]
Let’s start off 2017 with favorite accessories trends that will spark compliments at the office AND the rooftop party. Purchases made through this web site may result in an affiliate commission paid to Thea. Chunky Heels Chunky heels are MADE for walking! No more tip-toeing around deck parties in stilettos. These are all-day/all-night shoes that scream […]
Look professional and cool with these Fall fashion trends for the office that visually state “I mean business.” These are over-40 style friendly and available through lookbooks designed to save you shopping time. Buy those that work best for your unique signature style! Velvet jackets. Choose rich colors and match with a pencil skirt or […]
Donna Karan says “You’re never going to gain weight on your shoulders.” That’s part of the reason why I love the “off-the-shoulder” trend in tops and dresses. Shoulders are sexy without being too revealing. Bare shoulders bring attention up and toward the face — taking the eye away from large thighs or derriere. (Always a plus, […]
Spring Break is America’s casual cousin to Europe’s resort season. Women venture off to a new locale for much deserved R&R. Whether it’s a sunny beach, an island cruise, or mountain ski resort, we still want to look our best with minimal effort. These three lookbooks have something for every budget. Feel free to make comments, […]
Are you in a “black rut” when it comes to party dresses? If so, you’re not the only one. It’s the #1 complaint from my clients. My friend Rosy, a self-proclaimed black clothing addict, jumped out of her comfort zone and wore a flattering blue floral dress and purple pashmina to her office holiday party. She received a shower of […]
Join thousands of women who
subscribe to Thea’s newsletter
and follow her on social media.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- How to Wear Leopard Print – From Work to Rock Star March 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Click the calendar link to see if there are any vi...
- Thea Wood: So glad you like it! Feel free share it with othe...
- Thea Wood: You are on to something! Red is a fantastic power ...
- Thea Wood: You are on the right track!...
- Deanna: Is this still available?...