My friends at SocialPrintStudio.com are featuring style bloggers and contacted me as a blogger they’d like to feature. So, here are my favorite over-40 outfits that speak to my signature style. I’m 47 years old, 5’5, weigh 10 lbs more than my height/age dictate, and wear a DD cup. I am NOT a model, and […]
The May issue of SheSpark is dedicated to the modern mom. We work hard, we play hard, we shop hard, and we love hard. Just like a mother. READ IT NOW Inside this issue: Style Advice Your Daughter Will Follow A “Thank You” Note to Jimmy Fallon (on behalf of all moms) 35 Casual Outfits […]
My over-40 body holds onto weight like my son holds onto his iPad: with great tenacity. After my hysterectomy in October 2013, post-op side effects, scar tissue, and digestive issues plagued me, resulting in weight gain and muscle loss. A previously “easy” 3-mile run resulted in UTI symptoms for days afterward, though tests always came up negative. […]
My mother and I didn’t see eye-to-eye when it came to my fashion sense for many years— especially after my freshman year in high school. Examples that come to mind: Sent to my room to change: For trying to sneak out to school wearing a see-through mesh top a la Madonna. Note: This was not […]
The April “Force Of Nature” issue of SheSpark is dedicated to Mother Nature and how she plays into our style, beauty, and wellness decisions as over-40 women. As we age, we support causes that reflect our values. By purchasing eco-friendly products and supporting small business (like buying from our advertisers), we feel good as consumers […]
“Give Me A [Spring] Break!” is SheSpark’s March theme. After the holiday ringer and new year hangover (how are those resolutions coming that we addressed in the January issue?), we need serious R&R. #Over40 women with hectic schedules may guffaw at the notion of “free time,” so we’ve accumulated a collection of blogs and products […]
Spring Break is America’s casual cousin to Europe’s resort season. Women venture off to a new locale for much deserved R&R. Whether it’s a sunny beach, an island cruise, or mountain ski resort, we still want to look our best with minimal effort. These three lookbooks have something for every budget. Feel free to make comments, […]
The most frustrating part about not being able to treat menopause is that most doctors say: “All tests indicate you’re fine.” “Synthetic hormones are your best option.” “This is natural, just grin and bear it.” In The Menopause Cure, Hormonal Health, author Jill D. Davey tackles the menopause bull by the horns and debunks the myths, […]
Most New Year resolutions focus on goals or activities designed to make us look and feel better about ourselves. And no wonder! There are a lot of impossible standards that women (especially #over40) feel the need to conquer. But there’s no need to turn to risky procedures or money-wasting trends and gimmicks. Below are the […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...