If you had to put a dollar value on achieving a positive self image and all the benefits that come with that confidence, what would that number be? $100? Or maybe $100,000? Below are some staggering statistics on what women are currently spending to look and feel better: $10-$70 per month: Average cost for antidepressants […]
“As you may have seen, I have skin cancer, the deadliest kind…” The rest of the message became a blur as I physically reacted to this news from my client turned friend Caroline McEntee. How does this happen to such a vibrant woman who I saw go through a style and confidence transformation that showed […]
I couldn’t wait to meet Ross Bennett of NBC’s Fashion Star at the UT Club’s special viewing of the show’s fifth episode last night. We talked on the phone last week, and he is personable and enthusiastic. Face-to-face, he doesn’t disappoint. Ross greeted folks with a genuine charm, while his wife Erin sported a pair […]
If you love the hit show Fashion Star on NBC, you’re in for a treat. Austin’s own Ross Bennett will be appearing at the University of Texas Club on April 10, 2012 for a special viewing of the show with free munchies and 2 free drink tickets. Can’t make it? I’ll be interviewing him with a […]
Gentlemen (yes, this is for the guys), Most women who seek my services include “get a serious boyfriend” or “find love” or “keep my spouse attracted to me” in their list of life goals. Not style goals, LIFE goals! That means you men are a large part of the equation in women’s complicated styling decisions. […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...