“The Devil Wears Prada” was a box office comedy based on a book by Vogue Editor Anna Wintour’s ex-assistant. The movie depicts a woman driven by power with zero concern for those who do her bidding. The ridiculous demands and ensuing comedy and fashion are unforgettable. Enter “September Issue.” Camera crews hound a makeup-less, evasive, [now] […]
As the Style Editor for the new AICI Global Magazine, it was thrilling to contribute this article for the premier issue. If you’re ready for a new headshot, take advantage of the best deal in Austin. My Style For The Camera package includes: * Personal styling based on your personality, profession and facial features * […]
Ideal For: History buffs, fashionistas, cocktail party conversationalists. Thea’s Thoughts: Anyone who’s spent time with me over the past 10 years knows that I like Lifetime’s Project Runway, and I LOVE Tim Gunn. Meeting him last year at the Lucky Brand event at Barton Creek Mall only solidified my respect and admiration for him. Tim’s new […]
Concierge Confidential: The Gloves Come Off & The Secrets Come Out! Tales from a Man Who Serves Millionaires, Moguls & Madmen by Michael Fazio and Michael Malice Ideal For: People who travel or dine out frequently or want to get the most from these experiences on the rare occasion when they do. Thea’s Thoughts: Renowned […]
What else does one do on a sick day than watch TLC’s “What Not To Wear?” In an effort to forget about my scratchy throat and plugged ears, I lost myself in the story of Danielle, an Austin teacher who shed a remarkable 120 pounds and needed a wardrobe makeover. Danielle suffered from a what […]
My 25-year high school reunion is tonight. It may be the year’s Ultimate Confidence Test. I’m not the girl I was in 1987. Can you find me in that sea of hair?? Aside from the usual hmming and haaaing over what outfit to wear, it’s time to brace for the visible, albeit subtle, reactions to […]
If you had to put a dollar value on achieving a positive self image and all the benefits that come with that confidence, what would that number be? $100? Or maybe $100,000? Below are some staggering statistics on what women are currently spending to look and feel better: $10-$70 per month: Average cost for antidepressants […]
“As you may have seen, I have skin cancer, the deadliest kind…” The rest of the message became a blur as I physically reacted to this news from my client turned friend Caroline McEntee. How does this happen to such a vibrant woman who I saw go through a style and confidence transformation that showed […]
One of the most important aspects of Signature Styling is creating an image that speaks to who you are and where you’re going. Your style must be true to your personality rather than imitating someone else or dressing in a manner that you think other people like or expect. If you fake it, people eventually […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...