Every issue of SheSpark touches on topics that concern women over 40. And sex appeal is no exception. We all want to look and feel desirable to our mates, partners, dates, sometimes even strangers. What’s a middle-aged woman to do? SheSpark’s August issue offers straight talk from a starlet, a scholar, and a stripper (all […]
Australian fashion designer Faye Brown started her clothing line MOTTO in 1985 and has styled thousands of women over the years. As part of the SheSpark August 2016 interview series on sex appeal and aging, Faye answered our questions as not only an industry veteran, but also a breast cancer survivor. Here’s what she had […]
As part of the interview series for SheSpark’s August issue #KeepingItHot, I talked with author and speaker Susan Bremer O’Neill. At age 35, she left her career as a scientist and started stripping. The experience changed her life for the better and gave her a unique perspective on sex appeal at any age. Here is the full […]
The theme for SheSpark’s August issue is #KeepingItHot. The magazine explores sex appeal when entering (and surpassing) middle age. Sex educator and author Walker Thornton took time to answer questions on the topic. Below is the full interview. Enjoy! THEA: Your book Inviting Desire is written for midlife women who want to enhance their sex lives. It […]
Gentlemen (yes, this is for the guys), Most women who seek my services include “get a serious boyfriend” or “find love” or “keep my spouse attracted to me” in their list of life goals. Not style goals, LIFE goals! That means you men are a large part of the equation in women’s complicated styling decisions. […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...