Every issue of SheSpark touches on topics that concern women over 40. And sex appeal is no exception. We all want to look and feel desirable to our mates, partners, dates, sometimes even strangers. What’s a middle-aged woman to do? SheSpark’s August issue offers straight talk from a starlet, a scholar, and a stripper (all […]
Australian fashion designer Faye Brown started her clothing line MOTTO in 1985 and has styled thousands of women over the years. As part of the SheSpark August 2016 interview series on sex appeal and aging, Faye answered our questions as not only an industry veteran, but also a breast cancer survivor. Here’s what she had […]
As part of the interview series for SheSpark’s August issue #KeepingItHot, I talked with author and speaker Susan Bremer O’Neill. At age 35, she left her career as a scientist and started stripping. The experience changed her life for the better and gave her a unique perspective on sex appeal at any age. Here is the full […]
The theme for SheSpark’s August issue is #KeepingItHot. The magazine explores sex appeal when entering (and surpassing) middle age. Sex educator and author Walker Thornton took time to answer questions on the topic. Below is the full interview. Enjoy! THEA: Your book Inviting Desire is written for midlife women who want to enhance their sex lives. It […]
Gentlemen (yes, this is for the guys), Most women who seek my services include “get a serious boyfriend” or “find love” or “keep my spouse attracted to me” in their list of life goals. Not style goals, LIFE goals! That means you men are a large part of the equation in women’s complicated styling decisions. […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- 2017 Fall Fashion Trends and Style Tips Over-40 Style October 16, 2017
- 2017 Packing Tips For Santa Fe, NM August 21, 2017
- Dillard’s Steps Into the Designer Vintage Handbags Market August 17, 2017
- 2017 Summer Fashion Trends: Black & White Done Right June 20, 2017
- Style Tips For Powerful Personal Branding May 2, 2017
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- Thea Wood: The stories are truly heart breaking. Rajee thank...
- Donna: I had no idea the back stories are so sad. Thank y...
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...
- Thea Wood: The compliments when I wear them totally boost my ...
- Thea Wood: Glad you like them and thanks for sharing!!...