My 25-year high school reunion is tonight. It may be the year’s Ultimate Confidence Test. I’m not the girl I was in 1987. Can you find me in that sea of hair?? Aside from the usual hmming and haaaing over what outfit to wear, it’s time to brace for the visible, albeit subtle, reactions to […]
If you had to put a dollar value on achieving a positive self image and all the benefits that come with that confidence, what would that number be? $100? Or maybe $100,000? Below are some staggering statistics on what women are currently spending to look and feel better: $10-$70 per month: Average cost for antidepressants […]
Author, blogger and local high-riser Ruth Pennebaker doesn’t sugarcoat the aging process. In this Austin Woman Magazine interview by Spike Gillespie, she inspires us all to age gracefully but certainly not demurely. “Ruth Pennebaker is sitting on the patio of Zocalo Café in Clarksville, taking in the campechana seafood cocktail served in a martini […]
Gentlemen (yes, this is for the guys), Most women who seek my services include “get a serious boyfriend” or “find love” or “keep my spouse attracted to me” in their list of life goals. Not style goals, LIFE goals! That means you men are a large part of the equation in women’s complicated styling decisions. […]
One of the most important aspects of Signature Styling is creating an image that speaks to who you are and where you’re going. Your style must be true to your personality rather than imitating someone else or dressing in a manner that you think other people like or expect. If you fake it, people eventually […]
My friend Lea Eiseman is the Pantone guru who trends seasonal colors. It’s all about tangerine this spring– if it matches your personal color palette! http://ow.ly/8ADjU
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...