How do you transform your workplace LBD (little black dress) to your office holiday party LBD? Many of us feel like we’ve recycled style tips too many times and aren’t in the market to buy a cocktail dress that collects dust in the closet. We’ve also witnessed the backlash of trying “hot” editorial trends that come off as too risqué […]
Look professional and cool with these Fall fashion trends for the office that visually state “I mean business.” These are over-40 style friendly and available through lookbooks designed to save you shopping time. Buy those that work best for your unique signature style! Velvet jackets. Choose rich colors and match with a pencil skirt or […]
Yours truly just got back from Greece– three days in Athens and a 7-day cruise through the islands with two stops in Turkey. Here are some Greece packing tips and lookbooks to shop for your trip/cruise. ATHENS Thieves are attracted to tourists like bees to honey in Athens. Three of the five adults in my party were victims […]
Every issue of SheSpark touches on topics that concern women over 40. And sex appeal is no exception. We all want to look and feel desirable to our mates, partners, dates, sometimes even strangers. What’s a middle-aged woman to do? SheSpark’s August issue offers straight talk from a starlet, a scholar, and a stripper (all […]
It’s no secret that I don’t have the body I had 20 years ago. My abs were my best asset, and I loved to show them off in crop tops and low-rise jeans. Pregnancy, a hysterectomy, and age changed the landscape– so to speak. These changes forced me to re-evaluate my sexy over 40 style strategies […]
We’ve all said it: “I wish my style were like [fill in the blank].” Common names that my clients fill in are Jennifer Aniston, Kerry Washington (more specifically her character Olivia Pope from Scandal), and Meryl Streep. So what is it about these women and other over 40 style muses that we want to emulate? […]
Donna Karan says “You’re never going to gain weight on your shoulders.” That’s part of the reason why I love the “off-the-shoulder” trend in tops and dresses. Shoulders are sexy without being too revealing. Bare shoulders bring attention up and toward the face — taking the eye away from large thighs or derriere. (Always a plus, […]
After the major setback and rebound experienced in Week 2, I hit the ground running (literally) in Week 3 of my “Thinner In 30 Challenge” designed by fitness guru and over-40 sister Jenna Wolfe. Let me preface this post by saying I’m feeling pretty damn strong compared to three weeks ago. Here’s the update… […]
Every day is “Fat Tuesday” in New Orleans. Now, I was pretty pumped about last weekend’s trip. I packed Jenna Wolfe’s book “Thinner In 30” so I could stay on track. In case you missed it, I challenged myself to Jenna’s workout plan– you can read Week 1 here. This in itself is a testament to […]
The May issue of SheSpark is dedicated to the modern mom. We work hard, we play hard, we shop hard, and we love hard. Just like a mother. READ IT NOW Inside this issue: Style Advice Your Daughter Will Follow A “Thank You” Note to Jimmy Fallon (on behalf of all moms) 35 Casual Outfits […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...