My 25-year high school reunion is tonight. It may be the year’s Ultimate Confidence Test. I’m not the girl I was in 1987. Can you find me in that sea of hair?? Aside from the usual hmming and haaaing over what outfit to wear, it’s time to brace for the visible, albeit subtle, reactions to […]
If you had to put a dollar value on achieving a positive self image and all the benefits that come with that confidence, what would that number be? $100? Or maybe $100,000? Below are some staggering statistics on what women are currently spending to look and feel better: $10-$70 per month: Average cost for antidepressants […]
Author, blogger and local high-riser Ruth Pennebaker doesn’t sugarcoat the aging process. In this Austin Woman Magazine interview by Spike Gillespie, she inspires us all to age gracefully but certainly not demurely. “Ruth Pennebaker is sitting on the patio of Zocalo Café in Clarksville, taking in the campechana seafood cocktail served in a martini […]
“As you may have seen, I have skin cancer, the deadliest kind…” The rest of the message became a blur as I physically reacted to this news from my client turned friend Caroline McEntee. How does this happen to such a vibrant woman who I saw go through a style and confidence transformation that showed […]
If you love the hit show Fashion Star on NBC, you’re in for a treat. Austin’s own Ross Bennett will be appearing at the University of Texas Club on April 10, 2012 for a special viewing of the show with free munchies and 2 free drink tickets. Can’t make it? I’ll be interviewing him with a […]
My friend Lea Eiseman is the Pantone guru who trends seasonal colors. It’s all about tangerine this spring– if it matches your personal color palette! http://ow.ly/8ADjU
Join thousands of women who
subscribe to Thea’s newsletter
and follow her on social media.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- How to Wear Leopard Print – From Work to Rock Star March 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Click the calendar link to see if there are any vi...
- Thea Wood: So glad you like it! Feel free share it with othe...
- Thea Wood: You are on to something! Red is a fantastic power ...
- Thea Wood: You are on the right track!...
- Deanna: Is this still available?...