*** In case you missed it! *** Do you work in a male-dominated workplace? Do you struggle with earning respect without losing your femininity? It’s a serious problem for a lot of women in high technology, law, finance, and other traditionally-male industries. One client came to me with her beautiful, long curly hair in a […]
What is your Style Profile? Have you thought about your Style Profile? Can you describe it? Do you know what it even is? Your Style Profile is the non-verbal message you send that tells your personal story. I help clients create a look that says “who you are and where you’re going.” That’s another way […]
I’m elated with the accessories trends from Neiman Marcus this year. They are playful yet sophisticated with references from pop culture that are easy to integrate into your office attire or casual weekend wear. Gucci takes a front seat for me this season (which I’ve never said before!) because of their bold details. Even if […]
Sometimes it’s hard to know how to wear leopard print for different occasions. At certain times it seems inappropriate (see my post Sassy vs Trashy: Formula for Success) or is a stretch for your personal style profile. If you love it but aren’t sure how to wear leopard print, here are a few ways to […]
Looking for affordable ways to update your style in the wake of holiday spending? It can be done, and I’ve put together a list of easy and fun ways to give your style an extra “kick” for the new year. You can also shop this customized Nordstrom catalog to help you make the recommended purchases. […]
Online shopping tips are the best way I know of helping people get over their fear of a) making a poor purchasing decision when you can’t touch/feel the product and b) losing money to a vendor or a hacker. Last year, I completed all of my shopping online in *one day* mainly using SheSpark’s […]
Dillard’s Barton Creek general manager Mitch Guinn invited me to take a sneak peek at a pre-sale designer vintage handbags event this past week. Set up behind locked doors, we entered the room which was covered in pre-owned bags and wallets from Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, and Yves Saint Laurent. I admit, a bit of drool […]
Summer Fashion color trends are tough for me. I have olive skin, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. My optimal palette involves rich jewel and earth tones that you see in Fall runway collections but rarely at a July pool party. Pistachio, bubble gum pink, and sky blue tend to make me look muddy (like I […]
A powerful personal brand requires more than just dressing the part. These style tips pertain to the visual message you present to the world. I call it your Signature Style. Remember, employers, clients, even love interests are searching your name on Google to get a full picture of who you appear to be on a […]
A flattering and comfortable fanny pack alternative? HipsSister may just be the best running apparel accessory I’ve purchased in years. Time to throw out the scratchy wristbands/armbands (and their tan lines). No more tying my car key to my shoes, sneaking my phone into my underwear band, or struggling to change my music while keeping pace. […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...