The June issue of SheSpark is HOT! A new perception of beautiful is gaining momentum, and it has nothing to do with waif-like body types or heroin chic. “Strong Is The New Sexy” these days, and our tribe certainly personifies strong in every way. Top health and fitness guru Jenna Wolfe talks to us about her new […]
As I integrated the last handful of small changes that Jenna Wolfe outlines in her “Thinner In 30” book, three things occurred to me: I’ve accomplished more in the past month in diet and exercise than I have in the past year. I was a flabby, dehydrated mess four weeks ago. Scales lie. According to my Fitbit, […]
After the major setback and rebound experienced in Week 2, I hit the ground running (literally) in Week 3 of my “Thinner In 30 Challenge” designed by fitness guru and over-40 sister Jenna Wolfe. Let me preface this post by saying I’m feeling pretty damn strong compared to three weeks ago. Here’s the update… […]
Every day is “Fat Tuesday” in New Orleans. Now, I was pretty pumped about last weekend’s trip. I packed Jenna Wolfe’s book “Thinner In 30” so I could stay on track. In case you missed it, I challenged myself to Jenna’s workout plan– you can read Week 1 here. This in itself is a testament to […]
My over-40 body holds onto weight like my son holds onto his iPad: with great tenacity. After my hysterectomy in October 2013, post-op side effects, scar tissue, and digestive issues plagued me, resulting in weight gain and muscle loss. A previously “easy” 3-mile run resulted in UTI symptoms for days afterward, though tests always came up negative. […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- Style Tips For Powerful Personal Branding May 2, 2017
- Fanny Pack Alternative: Thank God For HipsSister April 17, 2017
- 5 Fashion Rules Worth Breaking – Over 40 Style April 11, 2017
- One-Piece Swimsuits – Trending Designs March 2, 2017
- Conquer Your Fears: How To Choose Lingerie January 31, 2017
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...
- Thea Wood: The compliments when I wear them totally boost my ...
- Thea Wood: Glad you like them and thanks for sharing!!...
- Jessie: Pinned! Love the music note ones....
- Shopgirl Anonymous: Love that dandelion stocking! Gorgeous!...