Client Profile: This Lookbook is created for an inverted triangle body shape with a large bust, super sexy legs, balanced torso/leg ratio, brown hair and eyes with a neutral leaning cool skin tone, angular facial features. Age 46 I was charged with making 3 social/dating outfits, 3 casual outfits and 3 work outfits. With a […]
Client Profile: This sporty flirt is a tall rectangle with a muscular physique. She has a strong personality and works in a male-dominated industry but she loves fashion and wants to strike a balance for work and play. These items are chosen based on a specific shopping list meant to integrate into her existing wardrobe. […]
Want to get more wear out of that killer dress you wear to evening events? Lower your “Cost-Per-Wear” and experiment with these tricks that can place your IT dress into your daytime clothing capsule! Slip on a top under a dress. The Cut highlighted this printed dress + turtle neck, and Emma Stone rocks a […]
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS USING CC CREAM Rarely do I endorse skin care products, so believe me when I say that Chanel’s CC Cream Correction Complete will change your morning routine for the better. My friend Tony at Dillard’s Chanel counter (The Galleria & Barton Creek) used it in a recent freebie makeover. I […]
RetailMeNot.com features my advice on the basics of choosing a personal stylist/image consultant and what they can do to help you look your best and save money. The important takeaway here is that we’re not just for celebrities and CEO’s. Everyone can benefit from the expertise our industry has to offer. READ THE ARTICLE HERE […]
Girl Around Town is a new digital city guide dedicated to highlighting American cities’ hot spots and how to dress for them. The Austin issue features a quote from little ole ME about what “Austin Chic” really means (p. 3). Of course, we all know it’s a moving target. When an invitation’s dress code calls […]
Ideal For: History buffs, fashionistas, cocktail party conversationalists. Thea’s Thoughts: Anyone who’s spent time with me over the past 10 years knows that I like Lifetime’s Project Runway, and I LOVE Tim Gunn. Meeting him last year at the Lucky Brand event at Barton Creek Mall only solidified my respect and admiration for him. Tim’s new […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- How To Succeed In A Male-Dominated Workplace– w/o Losing Your Femininity August 18, 2018
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...