A flattering and comfortable fanny pack alternative? HipsSister may just be the best running apparel accessory I’ve purchased in years. Time to throw out the scratchy wristbands/armbands (and their tan lines). No more tying my car key to my shoes, sneaking my phone into my underwear band, or struggling to change my music while keeping pace. […]
I may be #Over40, but my knees and feet are #Over70. Years of high heels, running on pavement and jumping up and down at concerts = daily joint and foot pain. Sad, but inevitable for this former athlete. After two “misses” with running shoe choices (I won’t name brands), it seems I finally have a […]
Signature Styling Changed My Life
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- 2017 Online Shopping Tips for a Fun & Safe Holiday November 22, 2017
- Airplane Etiquette 2017 – How To Fly Friendlier Skies November 2, 2017
- 2017 Fall Fashion Trends and Style Tips Over-40 Style October 16, 2017
- 2017 Packing Tips For Santa Fe, NM August 21, 2017
- Dillard’s Steps Into the Designer Vintage Handbags Market August 17, 2017
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Over-40 Style: How To Wear Off-The-Shoulder Trend May 31, 2016
- Thea Wood: Definitely agree!...
- Christy Greeneisen: Happy to see the straight/ wider leg pant returnin...
- Thea Wood: The stories are truly heart breaking. Rajee thank...
- Donna: I had no idea the back stories are so sad. Thank y...
- jonet wooten: What a fun and inspirational post. Who doesn't w...