Many of my clients lament (rightfully so) the style rut that has taken over their wardrobes. It may have started with incorporating a trend that makes you feel skinny, or is easy to find in stores, is popular in your city, or is functional for an active lifestyle– like motherhood. Whatever the reason, you find […]
“The Rise of Inconspicuous Consumption & Its Effect On Fashion” is an article I wrote for SheSpark after listening to NPR program “Hidden Brain” hosted by Shankar Vedantam. The show, titled “Never Go To Vegas, and Other Unspoken Rules of Being an A-Lister” was so provocative and in step with what I’m witnessing in fashion’s […]
As you know, I have a beef with yoga pants. Sure, there are women who can rock them, but I see too many yoga pants fails on a daily basis to brave them except to yoga class– and then only with serious strategizing. My favorite alternative?? The ActiveWear Dress The activewear dress is a […]
Mirrors lie. Sunlight reveals. Cameras are cruel. I can’t imagine the women caught in these yoga pants fails are aware of what’s happening. These fails happen daily. On the street. Otherwise, I might consider these pics Rated R. If you find yourself out and about wearing this garment, consider these preventative measures. And always look […]
Kim Childress (45) lives in Lansing, Michigan and is a children’s book editor. With a cocktail of uterine problems plaguing her since age 22, she underwent not one, but two surgeries. Being a close college friend, Kim contacted me when the decision to get a hysterectomy was upon her. It was a very emotional conversation, […]
Thea and life mastery coach Stephanie Puente share strategic and effective ways to attracting Mr. Right (or kicking long-term relationship blues) with this online, interactive course.
Get The Newsletter
Find articles with keyword:
Thea gently pushes me out of my comfort zone so I experiment with new things that always look fabulous. She is brave and kind when she lets me know what looks best and when I can do better. I have excellent shoes and accessories from her suggestions.http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
Thea has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She reaches you with a seamless blend of professionalism and warmth. Her passion for style is visibly apparent...http://www.yelp.com/biz/thea-wood-austin →
- Style Swap: Trade In Your Style Rut For These 2018 Euro Street Trends July 23, 2018
- How “Spotlighting” Derails Improving Your Personal Image May 21, 2018
- How To Own Your Personal Space (Even If Tony Robbins Comes At You) April 25, 2018
- What is Your Style Profile? – Read This If You Don’t Know April 3, 2018
- 5 Spring 2018 Accessories Trends from Neiman Marcus March 19, 2018
- 10 Affordable Ways to Update Your Style for 2018 January 9, 2018
- 18 Cool Comfort Shoes & How To Style Them May 26, 2015
- How To Avoid 5 Yoga Pants Fails February 12, 2015
- Why I Decided to Get a Hysterectomy January 4, 2014
- Greece Packing Tips & Lookbooks – Over 40 Style September 26, 2016
- Thea Wood: Yes, they were! And some sites still call them tha...
- dM: Love this article !! I was always on the “shoul...
- Thea Wood: Not that I'm aware of at this time. Check the li...
- Mary Williams: Can you order online?...
- Thea Wood: 19 best selling books? That's amazing!...